Close X

Mutual Consent Divorce

Posted by Jeffrey P. Nesson | Mar 18, 2021 | 0 Comments

Maryland has a relatively recent addition to the ways to get a divorce called "Mutual Consent".  This allows you to immediately file for a divorce under certain circumstances. You don't need to be separated.  You can have children, property.  What do you need? An AGREEMENT!  This must be a written agreement that resolves all issues between you and your spouse including property, custody, alimony, support and any other issues.  Once you have this agreement, you can file for divorce.  The process can be confusing which is why you want to hire an attorney to take the stress off of you.  So long as no one has made an effort to void the agreement, the Court will schedule a hearing (usually virtual at the present) for about 10 minutes of testimony.  Let Jeff Nesson help you reach your goals.  

About the Author

Jeffrey P. Nesson

When you need an attorney who will listen to your problems, think outside the box to find solutions to your problem and who will treat you with respect, then call Jeff Nesson at 410-363-4488. Initial Consultations are always free. Call the lawyer other lawyers call when they don't know the answer to a question,


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


Payment Methods

Law Office of Jeffrey P. Nesson
409 Washington Blvd, #200
Towson, MD 21204